Thursday, July 23, 2015

Feeding the Soul with Thoughts of a Believer

In the post Ready for His Return at all Times I wrote about the need to pay attention to our spiritual health; getting ready for each day by feeding our souls with healthy thoughts and using our abilities to glorify God. At the end of each day, we should reflect on the good or bad things of the day to draw lessons from which to share with others.

We should pay attention to get things in order, get pride out of the way, admit our faults, and accept Jesus as Savior. Like predicting the weather, use discernment to see what God is doing. Get ready, get settled with the Lord, and prepared for the battle ahead. Here is a video to feed our soul with thoughts of a believer: Fix My Eyes on You – King and Country.



I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. - Psalm 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment