Friday, October 23, 2015

Leadership Is Not A Popularity Contest

Written about in the post The Trial of Jesus, we get a lesson in leadership. Jesus demonstrates leadership with poise, courage, and strength. On the other hand, Pilot and Herod demonstrated poor leadership skills. They couldn’t make a decision because they lacked the courage to stand up and do what was right.

With God, we can be assured of a promising future and this gives us confidence to face our challenges with confidence. We know that He is faithful. He is like a mountain; standing rock solid over time and protecting us in our time of need. We can take courage, for God is there for us. Today’s inspirational video highlights these thoughts: Whom Shall I Fear – Chris Tomlin.





The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? – Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment