Friday, February 19, 2016

I’m studying in Acts 8 about the early church being persecuted and scattered. History has a way of repeating itself but somehow we seem to not learn the lessons of the past. I remember one time putting an office chair together. It was a struggle because the screw holes didn’t line up. I was able to get three out of four screws secured but the fourth one just wouldn’t fit.

When things don’t line up, we don’t have a chance for success. It’s the same with a direction of a nation. If the plan for the future doesn’t fit with what God wants, it’s not going to work. In the post “Petition for Strong Leadership”, I wrote about the need for nations to have leaders who build the future as “One Nation Under God”.

As individuals and as a nation, the plan for the future has to line up with what God has laid out. It is only when it does that we are assured of positive results. So, this day, share with others God’s Plan for Us.

Take inspiration from today’s video as we passionately seek to win more souls for God: Set A Fire – Will Reagan & United Pursuit Band



I wait on the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His Word I hope. - Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment