Thursday, March 10, 2016

Setting Up a Good Foundation

While I was going through college, I worked for a construction company during summers and between semester breaks. Now I work with computer systems and in both areas, laying down a foundation is vital. To do things right, you want to set up a good foundation. In the post Grace Overrides the Law, Peter is laying down the foundation of the church so that it would lead to a movement in which an impact upon lives would be made.

This day with God, rejoice in the freedom He gives through grace. A freedom that helps us live, give, and love. A freedom that will speak and teach; setting a strong foundation that we can rely on. Receive inspiration from today’s video: In Christ Alone with Solid Rock.



Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. - Psalm 25:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment