Friday, June 3, 2016

No Need to Cower For We Have a Great Power

In the post, The Courage to Walk against the Enemy, the photo I used was of this small cat walking in front of a line of dogs. It made me remember when a small kitten showed up at our house a couple of years ago. We have a big dog but the cat was not afraid of anything.

Later, we found out that our neighbors had gotten a new kitten and it was their kitten. After thinking about this experience, it hit me that the kitten was not afraid because it had a home. It had a home with food, shelter, and love just like we should not be afraid because Jesus has provided a home for each of us.

We can face our fears with boldness because the power of the Holy Spirit is with us. We can walk down a dark and painful road because of this power and the security of God’s promise of a home in paradise for each of us. Join in the praise today with today’s video: Same Power – Jeremy Camp.



The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment