Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It Only Takes a Spark

As shared in the post “Sparking Curiosity”, Paul began his missionary work in Athens by just meeting people and telling about Christ. This new teaching of Paul in Athens is still available to us today.

Many are looking for answers to the challenges of this world. They’ve looked at the various philosophies in how best to take on these challenges and none seem to work. But there is one plan that has proven to work and continues to work.

Here’s a video to provide that spark today: Build Your Kingdom Here – Rend Collective Experiment.



I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20


No comments:

Post a Comment