Thursday, August 4, 2016

Accepting God’s Grace and Finishing this Race Called Life

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord has given me – the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. – Acts 20:24

As described in the post “Being a Good Example”, Paul gives us a vivid picture of his service for Jesus Christ. We should strive to follow the principles he demonstrates like overcoming difficulty, applying our faith, having a definite purpose, and going the extra mile so that we finish this race called life victoriously.

The Word of God emphasizes how we apply our faith; giving hope and having compassion for others. How we live speaks volumes to others because they see the example of victory that can become their own victory through Jesus Christ. Enjoy today’s video that puts fourth some of these same thoughts: SpeakLife – Toby Mac.




No comments:

Post a Comment