Friday, September 23, 2016

Be Someone Who Chose the One Who Knows

He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm - Proverbs 12:20

As written about in the post, “Build on a Firm Foundation”, there are consequences when we are associated with those who have turned away from God. Instead, we should build on the firm foundation of His Word which allows us to accumulate knowledge and understanding over time. We should also consistently pray for advice and confidently do what is needed.

I remember one hot summer in July, my daughter heard that a convenience store was having a special on slurpee drinks. The Seven Eleven convenient stores were giving out free slurpees because the date was 7-11. I went into the store and there was a crowd lined up so I followed the crowd. Well, I got my slurpee but ended up getting the wrong size just like everyone else and having to pay for it.

When you follow the crowd, it doesn’t always end up like you want. Instead, let us follow the Lord because He knows what is best for us as described in today’s video: He Knows – Jeremy Camp.



No comments:

Post a Comment