Thursday, January 12, 2017

Praise Be to the Lord

Praise be to the Lord,
   For He has heard my cry for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
   My heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
   And with my song I praise Him. - Psalm 28:6-7

God is our strength in difficulties. He protects and leads in the right direction so our true potential is realized. Provided are opportunities for a bright future because our experiences can be our stepping-stones as the Lord carries us along the path.

Let us be an overcomer even when things happen that should not or when those you thought you could trust do something that makes you not trust them anymore. Be able to forgive, step ahead, and be grateful for what you do have. Like in the song Carry Me by Josh Wilson, the Lord can carry us from sinking sand to solid ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment