Thursday, April 6, 2017

Accepting The Ultimate Gift

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

From the post “Joyfully Take Possession of What God has Given” written about were some lessons in seizing every opportunity to accept and use the gifts God has given. The Israelites were given land as an inheritance. We may not receive land but we are given the Holy Spirit if we accept Christ in our heart. We can then use our talents and ideas to glorify God.

If tempted to hold back, have the attitude of ownership in all that you do because God has given the ultimate gift in Christ. The scripture above and the song Proof of Your Love – For King & Country reminds us that the love that flows in us flows freely without any inhibitions.



No comments:

Post a Comment