Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Strength and My Song

The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. – Psalm 118:14

In the post “Use Your God Given Talent”, mentioned were the skilled people that made the priestly garments. God has given each of us talents and abilities to serve others. The challenge for us is to discover our specific talent or ability and be thankful.

Sometimes when an athlete makes a good play like a touchdown or hits a homerun, they point to the sky; humbly pointing out that it was power from up above that made it happen.

In whatever we do today, let us also do amazing things by using abilities and skills from God to serve others. It may be to inspire others just like a great athlete or singer. It may be in our job or in how we serve others. Here is an inspiring video as we step ahead: There is Power by Lincoln Brewster.



No comments:

Post a Comment