Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Guided By Truth

Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. - Psalm 25:4-5

Like Paul as written about in the post “Truthfulness with Facts”, be concerned about the truthfulness of what you say. Talking about something unseen like faith has its challenges but with Christ we have a model to explain the intangible qualities of our faith with integrity.

The things of this world are built like a house of cards. They may work for a while but suddenly fall apart. On the other hand, the things of God are built on the foundation of truth. We can rest assured that the promises God has given in the Bible will be fulfilled.

By accepting Christ as the Son of God, we have the distinct benefit of a promise. Receive inspiration from the song Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United and set out today fulfilling your purpose and your destiny with enthusiasm.




No comments:

Post a Comment