Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Share the Evidence



I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. - Psalm 89:1

In the post “Hear and Apply, discussed is Paul pointing out that all are given evidence of God’s power and divine nature but some still do not believe. There are various ways to receive knowledge of God. We can read His Word, learn from our experiences, and learn from others who have knowledge and experiences to share.

Going out in the backyard either at night before going to sleep or in the morning before sunrise with my dog Marlee, we can hear the sounds of a night. Marlee loves just lying in the grass, listening, and enjoying the cool breeze. I look up in the sky and see the stars and enjoy the amazement as God has painted another masterpiece to communicate His glory. The time in the back yard gives inspiration and hope; confidence that that God is with me and will be with me always.

Another way to receive inspiration and hope is through music as in this video: Light Up the Sky by The Afters.




No comments:

Post a Comment