Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sharpen Your Tools


The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. - Psalm 28:7

The Lord is your strength and shield. He’s in control and victories rest with Him. The thought brought out in the post “Victory Rest with the Lord” is that we need to focus on God’s Way. We need to use the instructions of His Word like instruments to guide our life. The principles of God are like tools and we need to make sure these tools are sharpened for the challenges ahead.

We live in a confusing world but God is near to help clarify the Way. When we fight against evil, we need the strengths God has given us to win our battles. Our help is from God. One tool to win our battles is prayer. We can go to Him in prayer which is our greatest power because we are speaking to the ONE who already has the answer.

Another tool in our battle is music to praise God. Take inspiration from today’s song Shoulders – For King & Country and the poem below it has inspired.

Lord, our help comes from You
In a world of chaos
You pull us through.

You carry us high
Up on Your shoulders
And Your Word we do apply.




No comments:

Post a Comment