Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Guided in Truth


Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. – Psalm 25:4-5

Ethics and love of neighbor is already in the agreement of Christianity. If disputes occur, the idea of trying to handle them within the believer community rather than putting them into our legal system would free up resources.

In the post “Set Apart”, we were given an idea for reforming our legal system. Many frivolous lawsuits bog down our system but to make the system function efficiently, the believer community could play a part by handling minor disputes before they go through the extremely expensive and inefficient legal system.

As pointed out in today’s song If We’re Honest by Francesca Battistelli, mercy is waiting on the other side if we bring our brokenness to the Cross.





No comments:

Post a Comment