Sunday, November 18, 2012

This Day with God, Let Him Fight Your Battles


Over and over again, God fought battles for the Israelites in the Old Testament and delivered them. As a child of God, we can let Him fight our battles. The metaphor used “sparkle like jewels in a crown” is our reward of salvation which sets us free. We are exceptionally valuable and the inspiration God gives in writing or sharing about faith will sparkle so that others will be attracted to follow the path to freedom. Here’s a video to inspire: Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin.



Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. - Revelation 22:12


For an inspirational start to each day, join the journey at:
Facebook
Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment