Sunday, November 4, 2012

Training Takes Effort


In reflecting on yesterday’s reading of Zechariah 5-6, there is a choice we make in order to become more like Christ. Training for anything be it in sports or in life takes effort. I mentioned yesterday about going out for the football team when in the 10th grade. The hot summer days with two a day practices was grueling and towards the end of our summer work outs, my football coach took the team to see Rocky. Here’s a video of the grueling training: Rocky.




Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church. – Colossians 1:24


For an inspirational start to each day, join the journey at:
Facebook
Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment