Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Glorify God

I’m currently reading and studying in Genesis 11 about the Tower of Babel. It’s about the world rejecting God and believing they have all the answers. Even today when history has proven the strategy of secularism a failure, after all the struggles the world has faced, including wars, disasters, and disease; pride keeps society going in the wrong direction.

Things can get messy in life but God is there to help us pick up the messes. There is a constant need to search our heart and know why we do certain things. Is it to glorify God or to make a name for ourselves?
If it is to glorify God, then there are no limits to what can be accomplished. To get us thinking in this direction, here is today’s video: The Stand – Hillsong.



I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. - Psalm 16:8


You are invited to read and study the Bible each day at http://wp.me/1ar6D

No comments:

Post a Comment