Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Courageous Action Leads to Victory

Lessons can be learned from reading or through experiences of the past. In yesterday’s post Taking on Issues in Life Head On, we pointed out in reading Genesis 20 that Abimelech went right after a problem to solve it. He confronted the issue, asked questions to understand, and took the necessary steps to solve it.

During challenges in life, we can gain inspiration from remembering the suffering of Christ on the cross and how this courageous act led to victory. Here’s a video to inspire us today: Embrace the Cross- Steve Green.



I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment