Friday, May 15, 2015

Follow the Path to Freedom

In the post The Importance of Honesty and Doing What We Say, I wrote about just one of many examples found in the Bible of how life gets difficult when people are deceptive and get off the path that should be followed in life.

We all want things to go our way but if our way is not God’s way then it leads to places we may not want to go. Deceivers lead themselves and others down a path of rough times.  Living the way Jesus teaches is following the right path; leading to meaningful places and making an impact on lives.

We can be thankful for God’s plan for us. With God there is a freedom ... a freedom that helps us live, give, and love. A freedom that will speak and teach; laying out a clear path that we can follow. Here’s today’s inspirational video: Losing – Tenth Avenue North




Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. - Psalm 25:4-5


No comments:

Post a Comment