Thursday, May 21, 2015

His Word Makes a Way so it’s Okay

In the post Receive Direction From His Word, I wrote about the circumstance of Joseph while in an Egyptian prison. During the time of Joseph, God spoke through dreams but today God speaks to us through His Word.

Think back to days when things are not going your way. A day may start out with a challenge and that’s why we want to seek God first thing to help us take on the challenge the best we can.

Many challenges may seem like mission impossible but then as we take a jump of faith and meet the challenge, it is extremely rewarding. God’s Word makes a way and it will be okay. Here is a video I made from a poem I wrote that’s about overcoming bad situations: Jump


To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne. - Revelation 3:21


No comments:

Post a Comment