Thursday, March 2, 2017

Getting Through the Storms of Life


The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

God stopped the flowing river of the Jordan so the Israelites could cross over to the Promised Land. Studying Joshua 4, I shared in the post “Step Ahead with Faith” about the Lord telling Joshua to instruct twelve men to gather twelve stones from the middle of the Jordan River. These stone memorials became a reminder of what God had done and will do to help them get through the challenges in life.

 We face difficult challenges in our world today but we can be assured that we have what we need in getting through the storms of life if we step ahead with faith. The storms we face can serve as a testimony of how God can pull us through just as highlighted in today’s video Eye of the Storm – Ryan Stevenson.




No comments:

Post a Comment