Friday, March 17, 2017

ONE True God

I am the Lord your God, who rescued you from …the place of your slavery. You must not have any other god but me. - Exodus 20:2-3

The first battle at Ai was not a success because Joshua and the Israelites were not in sync with God. They lacked gratefulness and they lacked focus. Sometimes we do not appreciated what we have as much when things are going good and we lose our focus.

In our technological world today, all the systems must be in sync to operate correctly. It’s the same with our spiritual life. Sometimes we just need to be synced up to the ONE that provides what we need; the ONE True God.

I hope today’s song I Am by Mark Schultz will get you synced up with our Creator and I hope the victories will keep coming your way today.


No comments:

Post a Comment