Thursday, December 8, 2016

Lifted up on Wings to Handle What Life Brings

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
            My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
            My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. – Ps 18:2

In sharing the post “Delivered from Enemies”, noted was how David faced difficulty but spread his wings in faith to be lifted to a new level as God fashioned a bright future for David.

We all face difficulties in life. I once read about actor Sylvester Stallone who not only was the lead actor but also wrote the script for all the “Rocky” and “Rambo” movies. Before hitting it big with the movie “Rocky”, Sylvester Stallone went through homelessness as he struggled to make ends meet as a writer and actor.

If going through a trial in your life or just having a down day, take inspiration from this video: Lift Me Up by The Afters.



No comments:

Post a Comment