Friday, December 16, 2016

Meditation of My Heart

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. – Psalm 19:14

Going out in the backyard either at night before going to sleep or in the morning before sunrise with my dog Marlee, we can hear the sounds of a night. Marlee loves just lying in the grass, listening, and enjoying the cool breeze. I look up in the sky and see the stars and enjoy the amazement as God has painted another masterpiece to communicate His glory. The time in the back yard gives inspiration and hope; confidence that that God is with me and will be with me always.

In the post “More Precious Than Gold”, written about was just how precious God’s Word is and the need to share with others the precious insight that can be gained. Also mentioned was the exercise of memorizing scripture so it becomes deep-rooted into our heart and soul.  Another way to receive inspiration and hope is in music as in this video: Light Up the Sky – The Afters.





No comments:

Post a Comment